The Next Level Of Machine Management
Are you a CEO, CFO, CIO, Corporate Risk Manager, Corporate Fleet Manager, or a private truck and construction equipment owner?
- How well prepared are you or the company you run, to take advantage of the new machine technologies that are being introduced in our industry at such a dizzying pace today?
- How well prepared are you for what it will take to have the workforce in place and trained to repair these new technologies?
Consider this: the TMC (Technology and Maintenance Council – the Truck Maintenance arm of the American Trucking Association) (www.trucking.org) released on October 20, 2015 a document titled Strategic Innovations for Next Generation Trucking In this document 49 strategic innovations are identified that are to improve truck safety, maximize payload and minimize cost.
Then…consider this: In the October issue of Equipment Today magazine (www.constructionpros.com) the feature article is titled A LOOK INTO THE FUTURE…The Connected Jobsite. In this feature article John Deere sponsored a full color fold-out titled THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY. There are 6 areas on this fold-out identified that could be considered “game changers” plus another 7 identified in separate articles within the magazine.
As a Industry Professional I understand mobile and fixed asset management with “Global” technology knowledge and applications experience to help you : (not inclusive)
- make sense of all these technologies and help you determine which ones to implement and when to achieve maximum ROI
- develop a corporate plan to take advantage of your collective machine knowledge for best practice sharing across your machine operations
- utilize your “scalability” factor for best price acquisition of technology
while still maintaining the local entrepreneurial autonomy.
Take advantage of:
- Achievement: Responsible for the introduction of new technology estimated to save end-users over $560,000 in fuel cost over a 10 hour shift
- Achievement: Fortune 500 clients and seven year technology consultant to a AEMP "Fleet Masters" international award winner
- Achievement: Sold and managed first ever successful after-market installation of automatic start/stop technology on Caterpillar 785 Haul Truck in the coal industry: Caterpillar 777 Haul Truck in Nickel and Diamond mining industries; Caterpillar D10T tractor in Copper Mining industry and many other machines in the oil and gas and mining industries
- "Early Adopter" project experience with RFID, Operating Data Recorders, On-board scales for off-road and underground machines and operator management technologies
- 20 year past member of the AEMP (Association of Equipment Management Professionals) and 13 year active member of the TMC (Technology and Maintenance Council)
- Published author in truck and construction industry magazines. Presenter on educational program for CONEXPO/CONAGG. Panelist on ENR "Equipment for the 21st Century" AGC event.
Knowledge Transfer a Specialty: * Mobile Equipment Automation Technology Applications * Technology Implementation * Machine and Asset Management Programs * Operations Strategy * Semi-Automation Concepts * Real-Time Systems * Field Data Acquisition * Field Force Automation * Autonomous Systems * Connected Jobsite * Augmented Reality * Fuel Management * Hybrid Machine Technology * Condition Based Monitoring
As a Industry Professional I work on a contract basis saving you tax, medical and retirement payments. Willing to travel extensively with Central America living and work experience.
Need help? Contact me today...put my knowledge to work for you and your company!